Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Bass Book Blowout 4--General Interest-- $55 shipped

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Dr. PhunkyPants, Aug 8, 2004.

1. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    Batch four of as new or mint bass books includes the following (As always, books sold as a lot and shipped media rate, priority mail available for $5 additional):

Brave New Bass: Interviews & Lessons with the
    Innovators, Trendsetters, and Visionaries
    by Chris Jisi. This is a new book from Bass Player/Backbeat Books and is a compilation of 30 extended interviews with many of the world's top bassists--from Flea to Will Lee, Marcus Miller to Matt Garrison. $24.95

The Bass Player Book: Equipment, Technique, Styles and
    Artists
    . Karl Coryat, editor in chief for Bass
    Player, pulls together in one book a diverse
    collection of lessons on styles and technique,
    interviews with the greats, historical info on great
    vintage gear, and a collection of 50 recordings every
    bassist should know. $22.95

Progressive Blues Bass Licks with CD by Stephan RIchter. Blues progressions, Licks, Grooves, Runs, Turnarounds, Riffs, and Solos. $19.95

Absolute Beginners Guide to Bass Guitar with CD.
    Unopened a useful text for players of all levels, as
    the CD and examples cover a variety of styles. $12.95

Absolute Beginners Guide to Bass Guitar DVD. The DVD
    companion to the Award winning guide. $14.98

BONUS: Buyer will also recieve a brand new black leather Case Logic CD case. 128 CD capacity--these are EXPENSIVE new.

Buy with confidence. I have over 185 transactions on the 'Bay with 100% pos fdbk. Thanks!

2. Jaye

Jaye

Jan 30, 2004
    Portland, OR
    Just wanted to give Senior Phunk-o Pants-o here a good recomendation. I bought one of his last lots of books and he was very quick in shipping and they showed up in better condition than most of the stuff I have bought in music stores. :bassist:

3. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    Thanks Jaye, that's kind of you to say.

4. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    still available. Get $135 worth of goodies shipped for looooow $$$.

5. WATCHTHECHORD

WATCHTHECHORD

Oct 28, 2003
    NewYork
    Just wanted to give Dr.PhunkyPants 2 thumbs up, super buyer and seller, and a great person to deal with....very responsible in every way, who ever buys these is getting a great deal.

6. jakepaul1

jakepaul1

Jun 30, 2004
    USA
    Brave New Bass is an excellent book! I've been reading it every night - highly recommended! :cool:

7. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA