Bass Cab

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by teprodic, Jan 10, 2003.

1. I saw this cabinet today on ebay. I never heard of this company before. Do any of you guys own this cabinet or something of this brand? It's not expensive at all. If you can go to the link and check it out. I don't know much about frequency responses so would any of you out there explain to me if this is a good cab?
  2. blindman

Aug 14, 2002
    I believe that the cab is a X-Audio which is normally sold by and I think the speakers are Madison's.Not the greatest cab.It has a particle board shell and cheap/thin carpet covering.If you want a 410 at a low price go to,they are about $100 more but they are quality built with Eminence speakers and built to last.
    Good luck
  3. ESP-LTD

Sep 9, 2001
  4. BillyB_from_LZ

BillyB_from_LZ Supporting Member

Sep 7, 2000
    I second Blindman's suggestion to look at an Avatar. There are a number of Avatar threads here on TB as well as a comparision with other low priced cabinets.

It would be worth the extra bux to get an Avatar. The new Hartke 410VX (or what ever it's called) sounded good when I was in the store...and I think that they're in the $250 to $300 range.
  5. Tenchibo

Dec 8, 2002
    These cabinets come on eBay about 10 times a week. No one ever bids on them, and they look shady. All the auction descriptions and photos are the same, but they are cheap.
  6. thelastofus

thelastofus Guest

Jul 3, 2002
    Bakersfield, Ca
    just the fact that it's that ugly should give you all you need to know
  7. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    I know a guy, who has HAD one of these things, CRAP. just CRAP. the most horrible thing ive ever heard, and it's not just a subject of "Tone",they are horrible cabs.