Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Bass Cars....new dodge??

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [DB]' started by mxr255, Jun 1, 2004.

1. mxr255

mxr255 Supporting Member

Jul 21, 2003
    Williamsport, PA
    If you are like me you have proably gone through different phases in your bass playing career when it comes to cars. I did the Station Wagon. I went through the cramming the bass and amp into my Jetta b/c I think my Jetta looks cool. Now I am in the MiniVan phase which is convienient, but not cool and not fun to drive.

What do we think of this new Dodge Magnum? Looks pretty sweet to me. Fast......Fun looking.....can carry my gig stuff...pick up chicks....maybe not...

Check out the Dodge Magnum

2. mcbosler

mcbosler

May 12, 2000
    Plano, TX
    Never been a fan of the minivans in general; guess they got into my brain with the soccer mom cliche...

Pickup truck with a camper. Only thing I've been happy with for the haulin'.

3. Marcus Johnson

Marcus Johnson

Nov 28, 2001
    Maui
    I like it. I saw one on the road last week, it looks good. But with gas heading for three bucks, I'll probably look for whatever is least thirsty next time around.

4. Aroneng

Aroneng Supporting Member

Sep 7, 2001
    Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    If you are looking into station wagons take a look at the Volkswagon Passat with the diesel engine. 38 MPG on the highway, pretty good for a midsize-full size car.

5. godoze

godoze

Oct 21, 2002
    I like it too. unfortunately my Wife thinks it looks like a Hearse... OTOH the new 300 is sweet as well though not very bass friendly unless I take my EUB to all my gigs...