1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Bass case that can hold a Class D amp and Fly Rig pedal

Discussion in 'Accessories [BG]' started by gotly, Apr 26, 2019.

1. gotly

gotly

Jun 28, 2010
    Seattle, WA
    I'm looking to streamline my load-in/load-out. Right now I've got a hard-shell case for the bass and a small bag that contains my Tech 21 Sansamp Bass Fly Rig, a Genz Benz Shuttle 9.0 and a few cables. I'm wondering if I can carry the base case and the tiny amp/pedal in the same bag.

I've been looking at Mono cases but can't find the dimensions of the pocket.

This one seems like it has the most room:
    https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/M80EBBLK--mono-m80-bass-guitar-hybrid-gig-bag-black

2. JohnnyBottom

JohnnyBottom Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2002
    New Jersey
  3. I own this case. You won't be able to fit a shuttle and fly rig in it

4. wvbass

wvbass Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2004
    West Virginia
    GruvGear has a new case that is listed on IndieGoGo. It is expensive, but would meet your needs.

5. JakobT

JakobT

Jan 9, 2014
    Oslo, Norway
    Actually, the Vertigo has a substantially larger pocket than the M80, but it’s not as deep. Neither will hold all the items you mention, I’m afraid.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 18, 2021