Bass chicks on ebay

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by blipndub, Jul 1, 2003.

1. Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    "These scratches are not noticeable because they are not on the back or sides!" Oh yeah, you gonna play that thing backwards?! And did anyone tell her that that "dress" does not look good on her?
  2. Looks like the dress came from ANOTHER ebay auction!
    4.99 special! Naughty!
  3. ConU

Mar 5, 2003
    La Belle Province
    Says you.
    (cat fight!)
  4. Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    The chicken holding the guitars is kinda edible looking!
  5. Schwinn

Dec 4, 2002
    Sarasota, FL
  6. neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    hey, i dig vampyre chick...fernandes chick looks pretty good, too. and let's not forget bc rich chick! :D
  7. Thor

Thor Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

I knew this guy sounded familiar, wasn't there a megathread on the Bimbette about 3 months ago...

Still cheesy.
  8. Max

Max Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2000
    Bakersfield, CA
    I'm surprised there isn't more of that on Ebay.
  9. furiously funky

furiously funky Guest

Dec 28, 2002
    why are all these girls so grumpy looking? they have guitars they are having fun :D
  10. Petebass

Dec 22, 2002
    QLD Australia
    because it's in fashion. That whole Grrrrllll power / Lesbians Revenge thing is Huge in Australia.
  11. SlavaF

Jul 31, 2002
    Edmonton AB
    Ehh... the chick with the "deceiver" is the best of them IMO which isnt saying much:meh:

I donno, this whole "I'm grumpy, I've got better things to do with my time" look isn't hot to me, but I wouldn't buy from that guy anyway!:D
  12. Well, the Ernie Ball just needs a coat of good paint to fix that. Maybe Metal Flake Blue.:D

Rock on
  13. Bard2dbone

Aug 4, 2002
    Arlington TX
    The Stingray is beautiful. But still Vampire girl works the best for me. Even with serious hair issues and major white-trash style, I kind of have a hormonal reaction to her. That being said the girl holding the Deceiver and the Warlock has a much prettier face.
  14. She's pretty hot for the 'Bay Bass Chicks:) Hottest I've seen...she's hot that Ex-Kittie Member vibe which I dig...

too bad she doesn't play bass:( :)