1. Hey guys.I have a few bass items I need to get rid of.
    Ampeg B2R HEad-350 watts of pure bass.3 band eq with a super cool 9 band graphic eq lays out all tones you could ever want.Input pad,effects loop,Speakon jacks and other feature make this the bass amp for a working bassist on a budget.Brand new,cant afford to keep.$500 only one month old and played twice.DESIGNED TO DRIVE 2 8X10 CABS!!!

Ampeg BSE410H-This baby handles up to 400 watts and lays down super earth shaking bass.4X10 speakers are super loud and have great dynamics.The horn has a 3 way pad which accentuates the g string.The first setting is good for jazz and a small amount of high end.The second is good for a Led Zepplin vibe which cranks out the high end,but still not all there.The third setting reminds me of the skull crushing high end achieved by cutting all the bass and mid on a Stingray.Super sweet,also one month old.$500 takes it also.

I really want to sell both together as a set.For $1000 you can pick up a super sweet set that will last forever.This set through Musician's friend,which is the cheapest dealer, is well over $1200 after the shipping and oversize charges.
    Buy it together and I'll throw in a heavy duty speaker cable and a guitar cable also.Thats a $45 value free as a thank you.

I also have a Fender 75 Reissue Jazz bass thats a beautiful natural ash and has a sweet playing maple fingerboard neck.
    Upgraded with a set of Basslines Quarter Pounders,this baby will take you from sweet vintage jass to the grinding tone of Mark Hoppus' signature bass wity ease.Comes with case and is super mint.$800 takes it.Trade for a Music Man BAss?

Ibanez PF5-12-Sweet twelve string acoustic gives you the sought after sound that Jimmy page made famous on songs like Stairway to Heaven.Mint condition,very light and amzing crispness make this great for an acoustic pickup,jamming in the yard or playing a gig.Comes with a case.$250 takes it.Thanks guys and God Bless.

Email me or send instant messages to AOL screen name girlsaremorefun2.
  2. I have a 2000 Stingray sunburst finish, maple neck in mint condition and ohsc with all the accessories... this bass has the 3 band eq... wineman300@aol.com
  3. pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    do you have any pics of the reissue?

4. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    Where does one find a 175-watt 8x10?

OK. New at AMS, $549 and $499, total $1,048 plus shipping as you said. However that means you can probably get them for about $450 and $400 at GC, for a total of $950 plus tax (about $100 here in CA). So at $1,000, one might as well buy new ones. Used electronics usually go for about half of list, if they're in perfect condition.

You've got list prices of $769 and $679, total $1,448. So it looks like something in the range of $700 to $900 is going to be a more realistic price for this gear, if it's in like-new condition.

BTW, at 8 ohms, this is a 200-watt head.
  5. fadlan bassman

fadlan bassman

Oct 23, 2001
    BTW i got my B2 for 300 on EBAY