Bass-clef hats/beanies/polo shirts - Round 2!

Discussion in 'TalkBass Bazaar: Misc' started by neurotictim, May 17, 2011.

1. Yeah, it fits well. Washes well, too - it's going through the 2nd round in the washer, looked like new when it came out last time, so I expect it will hold up about as well as any "insert brand here" shirt.

...And yeah, I definitely feel your point about having room to spread out...

:bag:

;)

2. jumbodbassman

jumbodbassman Supporting Member

Dec 28, 2009
    Stuck in traffic -NY & CT
    Born Again Tubey
    any chance i acn see what the herringbone looks like. also how about herringbone for the polos???

3. Sorry for the delay, here's a link that *should* help.

Color Chart

4. Gonna give this a bump - had a great turnout last time, hoping for a great turnout this time as well.

I've got an unrelated, very special group buy coming up a little later this year, but this will be the only time in 2011 you'll get the chance to get in on some quality CUSTOM bass-related apparel. Specify your colors, your style, and join the club!

...All the cool kids are doing it...

5. jumbodbassman

Dec 28, 2009
    Born Again Tubey
    the color chart you attached -- the mocha hat looks like a sand color (light color in the camo) but in the color tiles it looks brown?? can you help me on this

6. I talked to my supplier yesterday, and she told me that she believes the picture is not correct - that the little "swatch" color box is correct - it should be a light brown color, similar to... well... mocha. Like regular coffee with a bunch of creamer added.

7. jumbodbassman

Dec 28, 2009
    Born Again Tubey
    thanks. will order some stuff today...

8. jumbodbassman

Dec 28, 2009
    Born Again Tubey
    moolah on the way. 2 army, 1 baseball 2 shirts - santa in june....

damn just realized no sizes.... XXL for the shirts

9. Gotcha on the shirt sizes.

Anyone else?

Bueller? Bueller?

10. mkandolf

mkandolf

Nov 21, 2007
    Saint Clair, MI
    Will be ordering shortly. Just deciding on color combo for my shirt.

11. Got a handful of orders - not too many, but a good start.

2 weeks from tomorrow is the deadline! Don't be one of those people - "I wish I had known about this earlier!"

12. mkandolf

mkandolf

Nov 21, 2007
    Saint Clair, MI
    Well, after all the fretting over what color to order.... White! Just placed my order finally. Can't believe it.... white. But I'll use it a lot in our community band concerts.

13. Got your order, hoping for a bunch of latecomers to really up the ante - as it stands this is gonna be a breeze!

14. Sorry for the lapse, didn't realize my Bazaar membership expired.

Got a little under a week if you're going to order, let's make it happen!

15. 4 days left till ordering! Friday afternoon is the deadline, and I've got about a dozen shirts, a few hats, and a beanie being made. Get in now!

16. Bting

Bting

Dec 2, 2008
    Order (and money sent)

Some neat combo's. Red Beanie (Touque) would have been killer

17. Yep, and maybe that's a possibility at some point in the future.

For now, though, there's still a few days left, so if you're waiting till the last second, it's coming!

18. MarTONEbass

MarTONEbass

Jun 19, 2009
    Norton, MA
    Order sent. Thanks!

19. Got your order Michael - we're good to go.

Okay folks, it's last-minute time! Just over 24 hours till the order is placed, so if you were waiting till now, get to it!

There's no limit, order as much as you want and I'll make sure everything gets where it's supposed to go - be the only guy in town with a brown-and-pink bass clef hat, if that's what floats your boat!

20. Looks like you're all getting a reprieve - my embroiderer shop took today off for a softball tourney!

:sigh:

Orders will be now be placed Monday afternoon, so if anyone was hoping to get in at the wire, you've got a couple of (unexpected) days' leeway.

For those of you that placed orders - we should still be on schedule. With the much smaller order this time around, turnaround time should be less than originally thought.

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 25, 2021