Bass-clef hats/beanies/polo shirts - Round 2!

Discussion in 'TalkBass Bazaar: Misc' started by neurotictim, May 17, 2011.

1. Sorry for the long delay in updates - took 5 days off over the 4th of July and actually forgot about this stuff till today.

My embroidery shop called and said that everything's looking good for the end of this week, possibly the beginning of next week. They're swamped, but I've got a good relationship with them (after two runs, anyway) and they're doing the best they can.

As soon as I have items in hand, or any other news, I'll post it up here!

Thanks guys!

2. Bting

Bting

Dec 2, 2008
    Thanks for the update.

Much appreciated

3. mkandolf

mkandolf

Nov 21, 2007
    Saint Clair, MI
    Sounds like my shirt arrived. Unfortunately I'm not home until Tuesday. I'll let you know then how it fits and looks!

4. mkandolf

mkandolf

Nov 21, 2007
    Saint Clair, MI
    Well, got home to find it wasn't my bass clef shirt that arrived, it was something else I wasn't expecting.

Any update on these shirts and hats lately?

5. MarTONEbass

MarTONEbass

Jun 19, 2009
    Norton, MA
    Any news on our bass clef stuff?

6. mkandolf

mkandolf

Nov 21, 2007
    Saint Clair, MI
    Just checked his profile and he hasn't been on the 7/9. Must be busy with something, I'll send an e-mail and see if I get a response. Hopefully it's just busy and nothing's happened to him.

7. MarTONEbass

MarTONEbass

Jun 19, 2009
    Norton, MA
    I noticed that also, I hope all is well.

8. mkandolf

mkandolf

Nov 21, 2007
    Saint Clair, MI
    Good news! My shirt arrived today. Looks and feels good! I'll post a pic and a better review once it's been washed and I get the wrinkles out from shipping.

9. My shirt arrived as well. Looks great! :hyper::bassist:

Great job, Tim. I really appreciate it.

10. MarTONEbass

MarTONEbass

Jun 19, 2009
    Norton, MA
    Got my hat today, it looks great! Thanks !

11. jumbodbassman

jumbodbassman Supporting Member

Dec 28, 2009
    Stuck in traffic -NY & CT
    Born Again Tubey
    my hats and shirts showed up last night. very nice embroidery and very good quality shirt

12. dave64o

dave64o Talkbass Top 10 all time lowest talent/gear ratio! Gold Supporting Member

Jun 15, 2000
    Southern NJ
    Cool, hope that means mine are on the way. Did any of you guys get any kind of notice (an email, PM, etc.) that yours was shipped or get tracking info? I saw my box in the picture in the PM he sent, but I haven't received it yet.

13. Okay, got things straightened out with TB + Paypal - I was locked out of this thread for a while. (Just fyi, if TB sends you an email thanking you for upgrading your subscriptions, check your Paypal/accounts to make sure you actually did pay for it)

So anyway.

I PM'd most of you - I may have forgotten someone along the way.

Long story short, I had a lot going in my life at once over the last couple of months, and in the ensuing craziness, I forgot about this order, this thread, this website. Got wrapped un in real life, ya know?

So I wanna apologize to you all, because you SHOULD have gotten your stuff a lot sooner. There were some issues with my embroiderer as well, which should have been caught, but that's neither here nor there, in my opinion.

I'm glad the orders are finally getting where they belong, and that everything (so far) has come out right, minus the delay.

I'm hoping to do this again in the not-too-awful-distant future, but I need to make sure my plate is not already overloaded with stuff going on before I do it. Also, fwiw, I made just enough "profit" to cover expenses after it was all said and done. I'm considering it a lesson learned.

Anyway, aside from my one Canadian friend, everyone should see their order today or tomorrow - I think the latest "expected delivery date" was for Thursday. If you haven't gotten your order by then, PM me and let me know, I'll see what I can do.

For the Canuck in the group, expect 6-10 days for delivery - no "expected delivery date" on that one.

Thanks guys!

14. dave64o

dave64o Talkbass Top 10 all time lowest talent/gear ratio! Gold Supporting Member

Jun 15, 2000
    Southern NJ
    Got mine today. The shirt looks great. Thanks!

15. Bting

Bting

Dec 2, 2008

Not to worry. I'll wait and have, it seems, the only custom Bass clothes in the country. ;)

nice.

16. I wear my cammo with gold all the time, favorite head cover.

17. mixx80

mixx80

Nov 2, 2009
    Nashville
    Endorsing Artist:Lakland Basses
    You can check these guys out they seem to have some cool stuff !
    Lathon Bass Wear

18. Bting

Bting

Dec 2, 2008
    Ahh, Canada got much cooler late last week.

Sorry I didnt post back earlier, I had a busy weekend, but I got my gear Wed/Thurs.

The polo is fantastic. Excellent quality.
    The hat, well, my wife looked at it, as I jammed it on my head and gave me the Spock Brow, but it's grown on her.

Now, it's more of a "It's just so different from what you normally wear"

And as for the toque, lord I hopes I dont know for a few months yet :eek:

Anyway, great gear, great job. Thanks again

19. mkandolf

mkandolf

Nov 21, 2007
    Saint Clair, MI
    OK, here's me in my polo:

2011-08-11_20-13-13_953.gif

Nice shirt! Very comfortable except for the tag in the back which will get removed soon. Great quality all over, love the job on the stitching.

Got lots of favorable comments from fellow community band members!

20. Jazzdogg

Jazzdogg Less barking, more wagging!

Jul 29, 2006
    San Diego, CA
    No joy with link

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 25, 2021