Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Bass Clef Tattoo!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Chace90, Aug 28, 2002.

1. Chace90

Chace90 Supporting Member

Feb 1, 2002
    Denver, CO
    OK, I went and got a bass clef tattoo today. Somewhat spur of the moment, but I have been thinking of it for a while. It's on my right arm near the shoulder. If I can get my girlfriends digital camera, I will definetly post a picture.

Anyone else have a tattoo of similar nature? How about some tattoo stories!

Mine's obvious I think. I love to play bass and will hopefully do so for the rest of my life. It represents one of the best things in my life. Lets hear some more, (hopefully a little less chessy than mine).

2. Jazz Ad

Jazz Ad Mi la ré sol Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

YOu don't want a tatoo you may regret later. The only thing I couldn't regret ...
    [​IMG]

3. I currently have my daughter designing 4 seperate Bass Clef's in a Tribal style. Each one will go on the inside and outside of my lower legs. She has three of them done now so it wont be long.

Always remember Tattoo's are more than skin deep!

4. hyperlitem

hyperlitem Guest

Jul 25, 2001
    Indianapolis, IN
    i just got two a few monthes ago, 2 big blue stars on my shoulderblades. Im sure im sum of you older tbers worst nightmare cuz sum of you have kids. I sum how managed to keep them from my rents till i moved out, but they are pretty big as i said, like 6 inches across each. I dont regret them now and i doubt i ever will, but who knows. Def getting them sumwhere that you cant see makes it alot easier to live with, and sumwhere you can hide if u want to.

5. Yeah here are my kids at 2 years, and one year!

Now they are 15 and 14 going on twenty LMAO!!!!