1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Bass Clubs

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by busta_bird, May 11, 2010.

1. busta_bird

busta_bird

Mar 11, 2010
    Lexington, KY
    Just throwing out an idea, so feel free to trash me ;)

As the 'Basses' forum has dozens of "bass club" threads, would it be a good idea to start a new section only for bass clubs? This would make the Basses forum much easier to read and skim through (for me at least). Just throwing that out there.

2. Demonator

Demonator

Jun 14, 2009
    L.J. Kentucky
    Dean Street Team
    Makes sense, it would clean up a lot.

3. Thunder Pulse

Thunder Pulse

May 12, 2007
    I've suggested it multiple times but the general reply was "meh." This place could be made to be a lot less cluttered but there doesn't seem to be much interest in change.

If you want to try to keep things organized for your own ease of finding things you could subscribe to the club threads you're interested in following, or just bookmark them like you would any web page.

Edit: it seems that you're more interested in keep the clutter out of the Basses forum. Probably not gonna happen.

4. smcd

smcd Supporting Member

Jun 28, 2009
    Boston, MA
    If you are going to suggest new sections, I would suggest you focus on more prolific offenders. Like:

- "New Bass Day" threads

- "Which bass is best for tone/the money/specific genre" threads

- All "Jazz bass" threads

5. busta_bird

busta_bird

Mar 11, 2010
    Lexington, KY
    That might be a little too specific. Those are all common threads that a wide variety of users might care to see. However, not all of us have Warwicks or Geddy basses, therefore will likely not care to skim by them to see other threads. Just a thought.