Bass Collection by SGC Nanyo fretless 4

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Kelly Coyle, Dec 20, 2004.

1. Kelly Coyle

Kelly Coyle

Nov 16, 2004
    Mankato, MN
    FS: Bass Collection by SGC Nanyo four string fretless. It's in reasonably good shape (there are a couple of dings), plays well, sounds good (but read below). P/J pickups, active preamp, ebony fingerboard, natural ash (sen) body. These are lightweight, mid-range basses. You can read about them at Harmony Central , and there's a few mentions on TalkBass you can find if you search. In the interest of full disclosure, the "d" on the "g" string is a little dead. It has pretty recent TI flats on it and a cheapie gig bag.

I was going to refurbish this bass when a friend offered to build one for me. So, along with the bass I have a P/J set from Bill Lawrence and an Aguilar OBP3 preamp that I intended to install; I had hoped to make it noiseless and further improve the sound. You can install them, or sell them, or whatever. Neither has been used in any way.

$600 for everything, plus shipping (probably $30 in the US). I have PayPal (and an excellent record on eBay!) or you can send a check.

2. Kelly Coyle

Kelly Coyle

Nov 16, 2004
    Mankato, MN
    I guess I should try splitting these up before I resort to eBay.

For the bass: $350 plus shipping. It is pretty sweet; you should buy it.

For the Aguilar: $150 shipped. Never used.

For the Lawrence P/J set: $100 shipped. Never used.