Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Bass Collection SB305

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Tom Crofts, Mar 15, 2001.

1. Tom Crofts

Tom Crofts

Mar 15, 2001
    Does anyone know anything about the Bass Collection SB305? I played one in a shop and now I want it, where in the Hertfordshire, England area can I get one? What is their website? Thanks.

2. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

The Bass Centre in London (Wapping High Street) has the biggest range of Bass Collection stuff in the UK - I think they are the main importer. It's well worth going there for a day and trying loads of basses - the staff are very friendly and helpful and even more so if you are actually going to buy something! ;)

They do have a website, but it doesn't really give an impression of how good the actual shop is - they have so much stock coming and going that I don't think they have time to update it!

http://www.basscentre.co.uk/home.html

3. Tom Crofts

Tom Crofts

Mar 15, 2001
    thanks for the info, the guy in my local music shop pointed me in that direction but i haven't had a chance to go yet...

What do you think of the bass collections? What bass should I get for about £500?

How much should a music shop charge for fitting a new top nut onto a Hohner Rockwood Pro? (I've been charged £15)

Thanks for the info