1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Bass gear for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by pedro, May 8, 2010.

1. pedro

pedro

Apr 5, 2000
    Madison, WI.
    I have the following for sale. Would prefer local pickup but will ship if buyer pays actual cost of packing/mailing.

1. Ampeg SVT CL (USA). The head is in good shape and sounds great. Classic Ampeg tone. Asking $900.00

2. Fliptop made 1x15 bass cabinet w/ casters. This is an 4ohm cabinet and a great cab for the SVT. The cab has barely seen any action (1-3 gigs). I'll throw in a 1x15 8ohm speaker incase you need 8ohms. Asking $300.

Will sell the SVT and cab for $1,000.00

3. 1970's Kustom Charger bass combo amp. Black tuck and roll. Expected amount of wear for an amp from the 70's. There are some tears on the grill cloth and some fading of the writing on the control panel but not bad overall. All the knobs are there and the amp works perfectly. Asking $250.

4. SWR Goliath II. Pre Fender and in good condition. Asking $350.00.

Please PM any questions.

2. I live in Victoria, BC, Canada (Near Seattle, WA). What can you do for me for shipping for the svt (& possibly the cab too)

3. pedro

pedro

Apr 5, 2000
    Madison, WI.
    I can get you a cost for packing and shipping but I can't do it 'till Monday at the earliest.

4. ok, sounds good. send it to me via PM.

5. pedro

pedro

Apr 5, 2000
    Madison, WI.
    Glad to.

6. pedro

pedro

Apr 5, 2000
    Madison, WI.
    mactac you have mail.

7. denton57

denton57 Supporting Member