Hello everyone, I searched and couldn't find a topic like this, so please forgive me if this has been discussed. My Musicman Stingray (2003) has been acting really weird, in the sense that if I touch the strings a sort of static shock gets sent through my bass and to the amp. This doesn't happen everytime I touch my strings, but more so if I drag my feet on the ground, rub my hair, etc - anything that generates static electricity. This just started happening recently and I'm not sure what the cause could be, perhaps some sort of bad ground? I admit I'm clueless. Any pros out there willing to lend me some advice? Thanks, Michael.