Bass/Guitar/CD stuff available

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by drivenmore, Sep 26, 2003.

1. Hi all -

I really need to free up some space, so I'm offering up the following items for sale (ok, trades are possible, too--I "suffer" from GAS, too). All prices include shipping to the lower 48 states :) :

1) Modulus Quantum 4 SS, spalted maple top, EMG pickup, TKL hardshell case. $775

2) Cort Artisan B4FL - barely played. Love the bass, but need to move to a 5ver. $375

3) Michael Kelly acoustic/electric bass - amber quilt top, back and sides w/vine inlay. Comes with custom gigbag. $350

4) Samson Concert IV rackmount wireless system. $85. (ON HOLD)

5) SWR Workingman's 12 combo - $350

6) Segovia brand Ovation-style roundback acoustic/electric guitar w/gigbag. Grey birdseye maple top. $140.

7) 1 to 1 48x10x40 CDRW standalone CD duplicator $225.

9) Casio CD thermal title printer w/3 ribbons, $60.

For more info/pics, just give me a holler.

2. steve-o

steve-o Guest

Apr 17, 2002
    i just pmed you about the mod..

and the cd printer pics? and how good of qualtiy is it?

that sounds like just what i need

3. PM'd ya back...

The CD printer prints at 200dpi. Essentially, it gives you two "zones" where you can print titles or basic logos, at the top and at the bottom. It prints fine for basic titling, especially good for demos to clubs so that you don't have to deal with labels that can come off. I'll be posting pics of everything once I get home from work tonight.

4. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA

I sent you a PM!

5. Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Sending a PM about the wireless, definitly interested!