Bass guitar cursor

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by basstrader, Feb 19, 2003.

1. Hey if any of you would like, check out the following cursor file. It's somewhat a Spector NS but of course hard to tell because of the size.

go here:

and then right click on BASS.CUR and save file. You can then go to your mouse setup in the control panel and pick the bass for your cursor. Mac guys and gals - sorry, you're on your own.

You might not like that it points to the right instead of the left but I got used to it quickly. Maybe I'll do some more, like a Jazz, or P, or Fbass. Let me know what you think.

2. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Since it involves little tiny digital basses and not big woody ones, I'm shipping this off to "Misc".

Can't wait to get home and try the link! How 'bout a Ric and a 'Ray?
  3. TxBass

Jul 3, 2002
    Frisco, Texas
    thanks! That's cool...are there any other bass cursor options out there?? (not that I don't like teal green, but a nice wood one would be nice too!)

4. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    Beavis voice on

Heh heh, big woody ones. Heh heh.

Beavis voice off
  5. This is one I made with a little cursor/icon utility. It's the only one I've done and at the time I was into the teal see-thru over flame maple kind of thing. I'm more thinking natural woody myself, so I'd like to get one to mimic the Roscoe I just got. I guess some classics would be good too - pbass, Jazz, Ric, Ray (like HD said). So if you have issues PM me.