1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Bass Guitar Pickguard ?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by ZsHaRpP, Oct 3, 2010.

1. ZsHaRpP

ZsHaRpP

Oct 3, 2010
    I have a craving for Music Man Stingray basses and was hoping to get a Stingray5 This year. Sadly being in the UK it is hard to find the one I want. I was wondering if anybody knew what kind of Pickguard is on this Stingray5. I shall be extremely thankful as I will finally know what I'm looking for :D http://www.music-man.com/instruments/basses/stingray-5.html
    (Once you have followed the link go down the page to Body Colour and hover over Honey Burst)
    (2nd row down on the far right) :bassist:

2. If I recall correctly, it was called Orange Swirl, but I'm not sure if you can get them as standard anymore. You might have to find somewhere with old stock.

3. DTrocks

DTrocks

Jan 27, 2008
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 24, 2021