1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Bass guitar stand holder question?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by alexis=bassist, Sep 14, 2008.

  1. alexis=bassist


    Sep 4, 2008
    Me and my dad are interested in buying a stand that holds your bass in playing position for you.For example,you have a fretless bass attached to tha stand while you r holding a fretted bass and when you wanna switch you just go up to tha fretless bass and play without havin to chnge tha instrument...problem is that i dont know wut they r called?I dont think they are called guitar holders or sumthin cuz i have tried lookin for them online and no results.

    Can anyone help me or send me a link to where I can buy one?:help:

    It would be much appreciated!


  2. Thunderitter

    Thunderitter Bass - the final frontier! Supporting Member

    Jun 6, 2007
    Have a look at either the Mbrace Guitar Holder or Gracie Stands offer a few options.
  3. alexis=bassist


    Sep 4, 2008
    Thank u very much for tha info!:D


Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.