Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Bass, Head, Cab for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by truckin88, Jul 16, 2005.

1. truckin88

truckin88

Oct 18, 2001
    Newburgh, NY
    Went to the music store got some new stuff the old stuff has to go, none of my stuff is gigged, jsut used in my bonus room in my house.

1. TBC (The Bass Company) Bass, made in the USA, 4 string, active, string thru alder body, single MM style Humbucker pickup. great shape, rosewood fingerboard, flatwounds, MEtallic Green
    $350 Shipped with an old gig bag.
    Sale Pending

2. Behringer 300 Watt head, you know the head, comes with power cord and foot pedal....Perfect condition, 300@4ohms, only been on an 8ohm cab since new. $135 shipped[/B][/I]Sale Pending

2. 2x10 Cab, specially made for me, I had an internship at Altec Lansing Speaker company about 2 years ago, and the acoustical engineering department built me a bitchin 210 cab. It is loaded with prototype eminence 10" speakers that are insane. it is 8ohm, has casters (which I added), input plate has 2 1/4" inputs that are wired up and 2 speakons which are not wired up, has two metal waffle grills, duel ports, black carpet, black plastic corners, metal flip out handles, the box is braced to the extreme, and has the proper filling this is $100 if pickeduo\p

All items are available to be shipped or picked up, no trades.
    If you want pics please email me willdimase@yahoo.com, I have 227 positive feedbacks on ebay. Pickup would be in milford, PA 18337 (If you need to know how far it is go to mapblast), stuff can also be pickedup in Nutley, NJ 07110

2. truckin88

truckin88

Oct 18, 2001
    Newburgh, NY
    pics of head, cab, and tbc

3. truckin88

truckin88

Oct 18, 2001
    Newburgh, NY
    reason for selling TBC, I have the same thing in 5 string

4. truckin88

truckin88

Oct 18, 2001
    Newburgh, NY
    bump, new price on head and cab, everything is negotiable

5. truckin88

truckin88

Oct 18, 2001
    Newburgh, NY
    bump new price on cab

6. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Wait, is that $100 if picked up on that cab? Where are you in PA?

-Ray

7. truckin88

truckin88

Oct 18, 2001
    Newburgh, NY
    tbc sale fell through, $300 shipped in the US

the 2x10 is $100 picked up in NJ or PA