Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

bass head

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by dumbdan162, Jun 4, 2005.

1. dumbdan162

dumbdan162

May 20, 2005
    does ne1 know of one which handles a power of 100 watt or below and is good quality!! atm ive got this............

http://www.adam_mtu.users.digital-crocus.com/dans%20stuff/Bass%20equipment/amp!.JPG

my amp is custom and i replaced the speaker with a 15" and re made the whole box

2. whats wrong with getting a more powerful amp and just not turning it all the way up ?

3. dumbdan162

dumbdan162

May 20, 2005
    becoz im poor!! plz reccomend some amps!

4. on talkbass, people tend to like you better if you type english like you should type it, except if you're not a native speaker, you're excused if you are.

oh, and...there's been a good thread about this somewhere, there are no magic amps that cost nothing, have enough watts, and a good tone, and 100 watts won't get you gigging in a lot of places(depends on you're style though, it'll work in an acoustic outfit I guess)

just try to safe up and buy something nice when you've got the money, don't waste time searching for a fairytale

search for a cool job instead, even if it sucks, it's worth the better bassgear

good luck and keep playing :bassist: