1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Bass Ho

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by ELG60, Nov 11, 2018.

1. ELG60

ELG60 Supporting Member

Apr 26, 2017
    Mid-Florida
    I appreciate the creativity:

Bass ho walking the streets and looking for work

Contents:
    Bass ho walking the streets and looking for work (Atlanta) hide this posting

Hey sailor, need someone to play bass for a gig? I'm a bassist with over 35 years experience in most genres. I have thousands of tunes under my belt and can read charts and fake my way through anything else. I know how to do this and like any ho, I know a few tricks to please the customers. I have great toys and my own ride as well.

Why go with this ho?
    - A ho knows what they are doing. I can get right to the action with little warm up. I don't need dinner and a movie to do my thang.
    - A ho not only knows how to please one client, but many types of clients. I love you long time.
    - You don't want to deal with the crazy ho after you have had your fill. No prob, I'm gone after I get dressed and paid.
    - I have no agenda other than making money, so you have all the control.
    - You can go back to your steady after our gig, but I will be around if your steady goes out of town and you are lonely, I'll be here.

So if you find yourself needing a bass player for a gig, hit me up, but like any good ho I don't do anything for free unless it's for my pimp. (My wife). If I don't have her money when I get home, heaven help us all!

I've been checked by the doc and I'm clean, so let's rock.

4-fingers, twinjet, pablomago and 4 others like this.