Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Bass I picked

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by metallicaorion, Jun 30, 2005.

1. metallicaorion

metallicaorion

May 31, 2005
    Oswego IL
    Hey,

I started a thread a while ago about getting a new bass and after searching all of illionis i found this little bass. its a Schecter Deluxe 5 in white. they dont make the white anymore it was a trial color from last year. it plays amazing. great action and great sound. what do you guys think? P.S. my lawns burned out :eyebrow: .....

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• Bass.jpg
      Bass.jpg
      File size:
      54.1 KB
      Views:
  2. Funky Tune

Funky Tune

Apr 28, 2005
    Puerto Rico
    Its a nice bass and they sounds too good.congratulations.

3. I think it looks fantastic. And if it plays as well as the Schecters I've had experience with, then its a really good bass.

I dig the lawn by the way. Tre chic

4. primus_55

primus_55

Dec 28, 2004
    They're very nice basses

5. syciprider

syciprider Banned

May 27, 2005
    Inland Empire
    Time to change the sprinkler settings ;)

I don't know nuthin about Schecters but that one looks sharp!

6. nice bass

p.s.- turn on your sprinklers

7. Great bass, congrats!

cudos to you on your water conservation efforts, as well :D

8. metallicaorion

metallicaorion

May 31, 2005
    Oswego IL
    thanks i really like the bass its a great deal i advise picking on up if ur looking for a 5 in the $400 range. in regards to the lawn were under a perminate watering ban...... were having a little rain problem in IL if any of ya are watching the news. :crying:

9. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    Shame you don't live in Fla. We're getting so much rain we'd gladly donate it to you if we could.

10. Awesome looking bass. The more Schecters I play the more I want one. Maybe that'll be my next bass after I get an amp.

11. nicatterberry

nicatterberry

Jun 20, 2005
    Hey, I live in Illinois too and my lawn is about the same as yours, don't feel bad!