Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Bass Instructors in the Denver region

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by PooBah, Sep 9, 2002.

1. Hi all,

This is my first post, so first off I'd like to say hello

Hello

I do actually have a question also. Does anyone know of any good bass instructors in the Denver, Colorado area.
    I live in Fort Collins which is slightly north of there and I am looking for some quality instruction.
    Any help would be appreciated

Thanks to all,

PooBah

2. ebozzz

ebozzz Supporting Member

May 17, 2001
    Denver, Colorado
    What's up PooBah. I don't know of anyone up in Fort Collins but check out the following site.

Denver Music Association

You will be able to find a lot of listings for people who teach there. Ron Bland would be a good choice from what I understand. I've never met him but we have spoken via phone several times. His info is available on the site and that's who I'm probably going to try to go with when my schedule is more conducive to taking lessons.

There's another person who is in Boulder that you may want to contact. His name is Brent-Anthony Johnson. The drive to Boulder may be easier for you.

One of our TalkBass brothers is a teacher and he lives in Longmont which would be even closer for you. His handle is MtnGoat. I have only communicated with him through the forum.

Either of them should at least be able to give you a few leads if working with them is not for you. Check out BassLessons.com also. There are a few teachers listed on that database. Good luck! :)