1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

bass lab

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by wotnwhy, Dec 18, 2001.

1. i was on a site yesterday called bass lab and they have some of the SEXIEST basses i've ever seen!!! and looking at the spec they seem quite good so i was just wondering, has n e one ever played or owned one and if so what do they sound and feel like because looking at the price lists i might be able to afford one if their worth it, thanx :)

2. Suburban

Suburban

Jan 15, 2001
    lower mid Sweden
    Well, congratulations!
    Since I will not be selling any to you, I'll tell you frankly: they are terrible! Adicctive as cokain...well, addictive, anyway.

I think you should contact Lars and have one for test. When I did, I suddenly had a bass that was good for hands and back. Dispite that the individual I had was not my favourite model. My favourite fits like a sweater!
    Soundwise, the key words are clarity and versatility.
    In passive mode, it has a very clear sound, but yet full. In active mode, it sounds as you deserve:D OK, seriously, you can dial in almost any bass sound.
    I could go on for meters to come:rolleyes: but what you should do is try them yourself.