1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Bass-Less Tracks

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Ibanez Bassist, Oct 24, 2010.

1. Ibanez Bassist

Ibanez Bassist

Jan 30, 2010
    US of A
    I have a list of some bass-less tracks if anyone is interested, Most all the songs are Rock, Classic Rock and some Beatles.. I can send the track with out bass as an mp3 or I can send the track with just bass for learning purposes as an mp3 as well.. Its very time consuming so I can only do a few a day.. If interested in the list let me know .. with an e-mail address so I can send back the list..

2. How do you create these? Most bass tracks are panned dead center, but removing center-panned audio will sure remove other things as well.

3. Ibanez Bassist

Ibanez Bassist

Jan 30, 2010
    US of A
    Its has nothing to do with panning that actually doesn't really work well with out destroying the integrity of the song.. I have a list of songs that are all separate tracks the way it was made and recorded by the Orig. artist some songs have 6 or 7 tracks and others have 15 or 16 tracks it depends on the song.. so Im able to isolate anything I want..