Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

bass lessons in North Carolina..Help

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by jake_tim, Jan 2, 2006.

1. jake_tim

jake_tim

Jun 28, 2005
    North Carolina
    well, ive been interested in getting lessons, playing bass of course.ive been playing for a little over a year now, and i think that it would help alot. There are some local music shops that offer lessons, but i really dont want to settle with mediocre lessons. does anyone here know of anyone good, or how to go about finding somone to give lessons. I live about 45 minutes away from charlotte in the gaston/lincoln/cataba county area. i guess i could drive about 45 minutes away. I know there are other threads about NC but i dont live near where they are talking about. Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

-Jacob

2. hey man whats going on.

well. i live in charlotte, near matthews. PM me for more info if you need a teacher. I teach as well as play.
    Always still learning but I know my stuff.

What do you listen to? what do you want to play? Whats your style? What are you trying to achieve with getting lessons? Do you just want to figure songs out? Learn new techniques, read music, know the fretboard, expand your knowledge of scales and chords and/or music/players? What specifically do you want to achieve by getting lessons?

sorry for the multiple questions i ask this of everyone.