Bass Magazines??

Discussion in 'Technique [BG]' started by deadweeds, Oct 28, 2002.

1. deadweeds

Oct 28, 2002
    Harbor Beach,MI
    Hey I was wondering if there are any bass magazines available online that come out....or through the mail(like Guitar World)Or maybe something that comes out weekly or monthly that shows a new technique or a way to warm-up/practice?I'm just starting out on bass and will soon take up lessons from a teacher...any help/info would be greatly appreciated!thanks:confused:
  2. Fliptrique

Jul 22, 2002
    Szczecin, Poland
    Endorsing Artist: Mayones Guitars&Basses, Taurus Amplification
    Start digging here. You won`t find anything better. And - certanly - there`s only one other website on wich you can see a bass with 14 strings 2 necks and just above a dozen of switches:D
  3. deadweeds

Oct 28, 2002
    Harbor Beach,MI
    That's what I thought..and I've learned a lot of valuable info in just the two days that I've been here....thanks
  4. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
  5. Lovebown

Jan 6, 2001
    Good to hear you're getting a teacher, because that stuff in the magazines probably aint going to help you much - I used to read all of them but then I realized it was useless... just my opinion

6. slam

slam Guest

Mar 22, 2000
    The Bottom Line is a daily bass email digest. It is worth subscribing to it.
  7. Try (great interviews). Also (you might have to add the word: magazine to those addressses...
    Bassics comes with a compilation CD every issue but is a little skimpy print wise.