bass magazines

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Warwick0239, Dec 13, 2002.

1. what are some good bass magazines, im looking to subscribe to one and if u know any tell me the website if they have one.
  2. WildBill

Jul 7, 2002
    The ones at the top of the magazine shelves with the ladies on them.:D ;)
  3. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Well, I still like Bass Player although there are plenty of detractors. I still feel like it's the most diverse and I'm a long-time reader. I believe it's the only one that comes out monthly too. The website is Not a very good website since they changed it and stopped updating it with fresh articles. While I still like the mag a lot the website has definitely gone downhill.

Here's a tip though if you're going to subscribe. The subscription price on the website is 29.95. Some months the subscription inserts in the actual magazine offer a promotional price of 19.95. Order using one of those inserts and you'll save 5.00 even if you buy the magazine..or 10 bucks if you take it out of a friends. Or should you pick up the magazine in the store and a subscription card fall out on the floor I'm sure the store would appreciate you picking it up for them.

brad cook
  4. Skorzen

Mar 15, 2002
    Springfield MA
    Check out Bass guitar magazine. It is published in England, so that makes it a little harder to find around here, but I have had pretty good luck finding it at Barns and Noble.
  5. odie

odie Supporting Member

very tactful wording DIG. Couldnt have said it much better myself