Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Bass Modification (Graphics)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Kyle_T_Ping, May 25, 2004.

1. Kyle_T_Ping

Kyle_T_Ping

May 22, 2004
    Dinnington
    Have you modified a guitar that you have got???

I modded mine see....

2. Eyescream

Eyescream

Feb 4, 2004
    Knoxville, TN
    I put a Primus Sucks sticker on the pickguard of the cheap, crappy Squier P-Bass i started playing on cause I was a big dork and thought it'd look cool.

Then I got rid of the sticker, and got rid of the bass. I have a nicer bass now, and no stickers (or pickguards, for that matter), but I'm still a big dork.

3. fastplant

fastplant

Sep 26, 2002
    Connecticut
    I put a big Good Charlotte sticker on my Warwick Thumb

Just kidding

4. Eyescream

Eyescream

Feb 4, 2004
    Knoxville, TN
    Good Charlotte rocks1!! :bassist:

Okay, I'm sorry. I lied. They don't rock. :scowl:

5. Mudfuzz

Mudfuzz

Apr 3, 2004
    WA...
    I had a cool and hard to find Anthrax notman sticker on my P-bass once, but some one borrowed the bass and thought it gave them the wrong image so the tossed it [the sticker not the bass, I still have that]; I don't lend gear anymore :mad:

6. pigpen02

pigpen02

Mar 24, 2002
    I've got a tampa bay bucaneers sticker on my spector ns2a. looks great against the black finish.

7. vbass

vbass

May 7, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    Here's one I custom made for my bass. Had it for a few years and I'm thinking of coming up with a new design, dunno...

8. fatbassjazzer

fatbassjazzer

Feb 27, 2004
    ATL
    I used to have a bunch of stickers on my bass. Then I realized that was pretty lame. So i decided to take them off. The ones that make the finish really sticky, I just put nail polish remover on and it got the sticky stuff off without hurting the finish.

9. pigpen02

pigpen02

Mar 24, 2002
    I've had a variety of stickers on the spector. they come off w/ just a little water.

10. Corwin81

Corwin81

Mar 18, 2003
    Ames, IA
    I put Blink 182, Green Day, Limp Bizkit, and Puddle of Mudd stickers on a Sadowsky Vintage 5. :D

11. i['ve got a misfits sticker and op ivy sticker between the bridge and pickups and a sticker for my firends promotion company on another spot