Bass Modification (Graphics)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Kyle_T_Ping, May 25, 2004.

1. Kyle_T_Ping

May 22, 2004
    Have you modified a guitar that you have got???

I modded mine see....
  2. Eyescream

Feb 4, 2004
    Knoxville, TN
    I put a Primus Sucks sticker on the pickguard of the cheap, crappy Squier P-Bass i started playing on cause I was a big dork and thought it'd look cool.

Then I got rid of the sticker, and got rid of the bass. I have a nicer bass now, and no stickers (or pickguards, for that matter), but I'm still a big dork.
  3. fastplant

Sep 26, 2002
    I put a big Good Charlotte sticker on my Warwick Thumb

Just kidding
  4. Eyescream

Feb 4, 2004
    Knoxville, TN
    Good Charlotte rocks1!! :bassist:

Okay, I'm sorry. I lied. They don't rock. :scowl:
  5. Mudfuzz

Apr 3, 2004
    I had a cool and hard to find Anthrax notman sticker on my P-bass once, but some one borrowed the bass and thought it gave them the wrong image so the tossed it [the sticker not the bass, I still have that]; I don't lend gear anymore :mad:
  6. pigpen02

Mar 24, 2002
    I've got a tampa bay bucaneers sticker on my spector ns2a. looks great against the black finish.
  7. vbass

May 7, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    Here's one I custom made for my bass. Had it for a few years and I'm thinking of coming up with a new design, dunno...
  8. fatbassjazzer

Feb 27, 2004
    I used to have a bunch of stickers on my bass. Then I realized that was pretty lame. So i decided to take them off. The ones that make the finish really sticky, I just put nail polish remover on and it got the sticky stuff off without hurting the finish.
  9. pigpen02

Mar 24, 2002
    I've had a variety of stickers on the spector. they come off w/ just a little water.
  10. Corwin81

Mar 18, 2003
    Ames, IA
    I put Blink 182, Green Day, Limp Bizkit, and Puddle of Mudd stickers on a Sadowsky Vintage 5. :D
  11. i['ve got a misfits sticker and op ivy sticker between the bridge and pickups and a sticker for my firends promotion company on another spot