1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Bass Mods 5str Jazz

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by lumpdaddy, Nov 19, 2016.

1. lumpdaddy

lumpdaddy Supporting Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Price:
    Strings:
    20161119_210038.jpg 20161119_210030.jpg 20161119_210016.jpg Bass mods 5 string jazz with jazz barts. I honestly don't know much about this bass It had been traded in minutes before I walked into the music store and I walked out with it. I really dig it but a fam emergency arose and I need some quick cash. I just strung it with DR lo riders and put straplocks on it. It is in decent shape with some players wear. Def not showroom perfect. Slaps like a dream and everyone loves the green. $750 plus shipping and I will ship in a hard case.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2016
    fender68 likes this.
  2. jazzenfunk

jazzenfunk Supporting Member

Nov 12, 2006
    bay area

3. jazzenfunk

Nov 12, 2006
    bay area
    Can you elaborate on the wear? Frets?
    Also, scale length, weight, and pre amp info would greatly help us potential buyers.

4. lumpdaddy

lumpdaddy Supporting Member

Oct 16, 2011
    • Its a 34" scale. Other than that like I said, I really don't know much. It was an impulse buy and the store didn't know much more than I could tell just from looking at it. I can try to get a weight and maybe pop the cover and snap some pics of the guts. i can email better fret pics as well.

5. jazzenfunk

Nov 12, 2006
    bay area
    Weight is important. Also, describe the wear and or damage.

Mike Sorr likes this.
  6. jjbb123

jjbb123 Supporting Member

Nov 7, 2004
    Minneapolis/Decorah
    Do you have any more detail on the players wear? Showroom perfect isn't suer important to me...depending on what the wear is! That's a head turner for sure!

7. GrooveDaddy

GrooveDaddy Supporting Member

Jul 15, 2008
    Southern California
    Metallic green awesomeness bump

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 8, 2021