Bass neck?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by flea173, Sep 3, 2001.

  1. flea173

    flea173 Guest

    Aug 19, 2001
    Los Angeles
    Is there some name for bass necks that have blocks for the fret markers instead of dots?:confused:
  2. Blackbird

    Blackbird Supporting Member

    Mar 18, 2000

    No seriously, they're necks with block inlays. That's it.