1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Bass nightmare!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by ausf, Apr 26, 2010.

1. ausf

ausf

Jun 24, 2008
    New York
    Literally.

Last night I dreamed I took my Ray to the shop I frequent to try out some amps. I put it on a stand and when turned around, someone else was picking it up and there was a price tag on it. I told them it was mine and I went to grab it and it split in two down the side as if was a hollow body. Even the neck separated and all the wood was chewed from the inside out. I had the fingerboard-pickguard with EQ, pickup and bridge in one hand, the hollow neck and body in the other.

No one would honor the warranty and they denied I ever bought from them.

I'm never shopping at that store again. What crappy customer service, even if it wasn't real. ;)

2. blockinlay

blockinlay

Feb 21, 2009
    Phila Pa
    Last night I dreamed I had really slow flesh eating zombies attacking my home, but they would only come out in the daylight. Around 9am they would start breaking in the windows and doors. Was it because I was jamming Stairway To Heaven on the bass and guitar last night? I hate freaky dreams

3. Stranger Danger

Stranger Danger Feel Like A Stranger Supporting Member

Jan 3, 2010
    Texas
    1ST MISTAKE. Youre only supposed to do that at Guitar Center and really loudly.

4. NoStairway.

no no no....can't you read the sign?
    :ninja: