Bass Northwest - good job, folks

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by BWB, Apr 14, 2003.

1. BWB

Aug 30, 2000
    Knoxville TN
    Hello Talkbassers:

I’ve been playing bass for 22 years – and two weeks ago I bought my very first mail order bass guitar. Call me old fashioned, but I always liked looking at them, playing with it, etc., before I bought anything.
    I previously had bought amplifiers and cabinets over the ‘net, but not a bass. And from all the mailorder stuff I’d previously bought, I’d never done business with Bass Northwest.

I’m cruising around the ‘net a couple weeks ago and I come across a used Dean bass on the Bass NW web site. Picture looks good, bass looks good, price was real reasonable. Called them up, asked a few questions, gave them my Visa card. The friendly guy on the phone (Evan) answered all my questions, told me the bass looked perfect (even though it was used) and that it had fresh strings and a new battery for the pickup electronics. They shipped it the day they said they would, arrived with no problem and boy it looks great, plays great and for the money it’s a keeper. It was more guitar than they said it was – and am I really pleased.

So, my first bass buy over the ‘net, and the first time doing any business with Bass Northwest and all went well. I will be back to get more stuff from them in the future.
  2. Cool, I like that store too. What's your bass look like??
  3. neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    yep, evan, aaron, chad and the guys are all really somethin' else...they're just across the sound and are really the most most knowledgeable guys in the area...they're all great bassists, know, i haven't seen or heard from gabe in a while....anybody know where he got off to?