Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Bass Northwest

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by blipndub, Jan 22, 2001.

1. I had the opportunity this weekend to visit Bass Northwest in Seattle, I live about an hour south and it was my first visit. I got in just as they opened and was told that usually there are people lined up waiting to get in. I could see why, even with a seasonal low stock there were gorgeous basses everywhere. I played a ’75 reissue (that I liked) and a Marcus Miller (that I hated) through an Aguilar stack that was just amazing the sub-harmonic control just blew my mind. The guys in the shop were super cool and they took the time to talk to me about the market and how during November and December they have up to 450 basses IN STOCK which is just scary considering the size of the place. They were knowledgeable without being arrogant and willing to do whatever they could to help me get what I was looking for.

Just thought I would share my thoughts as I know it’s hard to know who to trust as far as on-line shops, Bass Northwest uses the web as an extension of their business and back it up with great attitudes and knowledge and awesome gear! Check out the Bass Frontiers with Geddy Lee for an article with the guys from BNW, Bass Palace, LA Bass Exchange and the Bass Place.

2. Dude

Dude Commercial User

Mar 19, 2000
    AZ
    Owner: The Dude Pit Forum (closed) Producer: School of Bass
    Evan Sheeley and the rest of the gang up at BNW are the best!