Bass NorthWest..:)

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Philip71, Oct 25, 2005.

1. Philip71

Jul 23, 2004
    I was on the prowl for a new bass and went to bass northwest yesterday and ended up buying a dean edge six string in trans black this thing plays incredible and the extended range WOW!!!..but the service I got from evan was second to none he was awesome to deal with and all the extra goodies he through in my bag they have earned my business for a lifetime.

2. Micolao

Sep 7, 2005
    I've learned a fundamental thing in this forum... :cool:

NO PICS NO 3D!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p :D
  3. I've been to their site a lot lately checking out their inventory. They've always been helpful on line and on the phone answering whatever I've needed info on. Still need to get in there! Unfortunately they just haven't had what I was looking for. (See my "This will take WAY too long" thread.)

Congrats!, and I'm glad to hear they're as great in person as they are on line and on the phone!
  4. SteveC

Nov 12, 2004
    North Dakota
    I've made many purchases from them. They are always very helpful.
  5. LukeMan970

Jun 22, 2005
    Seattle, WA
    Yeah i know what you mean, i'm selling a bass there right now (my old warwick thumb bo wide 5, go check it out :) ) that i originally bought from them. They've always had the best service of anywhere i've delt with. I'm going to be buying a stingray from them in the near future to. :hyper:
  6. Philip71

Jul 23, 2004
    I don't have any pics as of yet but these are from their website of the bass I bought....hopefully I attach them right..

Attached Files:

7. Coutts_is_god

Coutts_is_god Guest

Dec 29, 2003
    Windsor, Ont, Canada
    The really do kick 244 over there.
  8. jetsetvet

jetsetvet Banned

Mar 24, 2005
    244 ???
  9. Dr. Cheese

Dr. Cheese Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
    I have to speak up for Bassnw too. I bought one bass from them and they gave wonderful service. I just wish I could take some of those boutique basses off their hands! :help:
  10. LukeMan970

Jun 22, 2005
    Seattle, WA
    I think he means @$$
  11. jetsetvet

jetsetvet Banned

Mar 24, 2005
    Oh....the shift key.....I get it. Forgive me...I'm 45 years old, from the generation that uses English as their first language. :smug:
  12. Coutts_is_god

Coutts_is_god Guest

Dec 29, 2003
    Windsor, Ont, Canada
    Shh I'm trying to start something here.........
  13. Bought 3 or 4 basses & sold a couple there. Also my latest super-mini-rig(Eden CXC-110+CX-110). First-class from the top down. Buy something from these guys today, & tell them I sent you. ;)
  14. CamMcIntyre

Jun 6, 2000
    I bought a strap [it's going on 4 years of heavy use], and my SWR WM12 from them.

I would not hesitate to buy a bass from them if they had what i wanted.
  15. NOLA Bass

NOLA Bass Mr. Worst Case Scenario Man Gold Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2005
    New Orleans LA
    My favorite store. I've been in there on each of my 3 trips to Seattle. I've purchased a used Hamer US 12 string and my new set of Bergantino cabinets from them. Best store to deal with over the phone or in person!
  16. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    I haven't bought anything from them yet, but have had several emails and phone conversations with them. Always been very polite and very helpful, even though I ended up not buying from them so far.
  17. "behind"...(?) :D
  18. jacochops

Jul 2, 2000
    Suzhou, China
    They have the largest selection of basses with a sleek feel on the planet... :D
  19. Sufenta

Sufenta Trudging The Happy Road of Destiny

Mar 14, 2002
    The Signpost Up Ahead.
    I've helped put several of their children through college...and will probably end up putting their grandkids through also. :)
  20. BassFelt

Mar 26, 2002
    I hear ya...48 years old and using English as my second language :)