Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Bass-only, Oct 18, 2005.

1. Bass-only

Bass-only Supporting Member

Oct 9, 2001
    Here's the place to leave all the lovely feedback for bass-only! :hyper:
  2. Sold Bob a Walkabout Scout and EBS350. A pleasure to deal with... and a nice guy all the way around.

3. BassJunkie730

Feb 3, 2005
    Bob's a pleasure to deal with. He asked questions and made sure I was selling what he wanted and then immediately provided payment. All in all a strees free deal. I'd buy from or sell to bob anyday.

4. Vic

Vic There's more music in the nuance than the notes. Gold Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    Staff, Bass Gear Magazine
    Bought a "Nordstrand" Tobias Growler 4 from Bob. This is a USA made bass, and while it was made by Gibson, not Mike Tobias, Carey Nordstrand (maker of ultra-fantastic basses) gave it some serious TLC... custom Nordstrand drop-in replacment pickup, perfected the neck profile (Gibson was not known for their QC during this era), fret job, setup, etc. Not only that, but this is also one of the older "good" Growlers with the switches.

Needless to say, this is a very special Growler that plays and sounds great, and Bob cut me a great deal on it despite all that. To top it off, he was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Thanks, Bob! :)
  5. rrybicki

rrybicki Innocent Bystander Supporting Member

I'm local to Bob, so we have had quite a few deals, with me both buying from and selling to him. Every deal went flawlessly. Bob takes great care of his equipment, represents it accurately, and is a real pro to deal with - as well as being a truly nice guy.

I recommend him without reservation. If you have any questions, drop me a PM and I can give you all the detail you would like.

6. Sold me a pair of EA Wizzy cabinets - exactly as described...packed in original shipping.

7. My man Bob sold me a Stingray. It was truly as clean as he described. It was packed extremely well and shipped exactly when he said it would. I couldn't have hoped for a better transaction.
  8. luknfur

Jan 14, 2004
    Bought a cab. He said he was the second owner and it was in Mint condition and I figured if I was lucky I had a about a 25% chance of it being in anything close to that condition. Two owners and mint - right!

Well if it's not mint, I can't tell the difference. I've got one I bought brand new and it looks the same as when it arrived.

Good packing, quick shipping, good communication, no hassles, no complaints.
  9. Tajimodo

Feb 1, 2004
    Shrewsbury, MA
    Bob is as honest as they come. Have bought from, sold to, and traded many instruments--class act, no bull **** and he delivers as promised.