Bass overdrive

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Max Roberts, Sep 17, 2006.

1. ihateusernames

ihateusernames

Jun 26, 2006
    Tried a 'turbo' tube screamer recently. Can't remember which mode I set it to that suit my ear but it was suprisingly good. I like a Sansamp GT2 direct to the board, or the Tube Screamer through an amp. Not what I'd call boutique, I'd like to try a Hematoma, Bassdrive or ????

2. What i'm thinking to do is... Use the fulltone bassdrive for overdrive, then on the Sansamp PBDDI have 2 clean settings and a tube like growl. Can you have two different overdrives on each channel of the Fulltone Bassdrive instead of using one for boost and one for overdrive?

3. ocnyup

ocnyup

Feb 21, 2006
    If you're already sure about the dough, then there's just one way to go. For sound quality, construction, reputation, customer service and all, Fulltone blows everything away.

The Bass Drive is so much more than an overdrive pedal too. It offers the player so much more range.

IMHO the Bass Drive is #1 and won't disappoint you. In fact, it will be so much fun to own and play, that you won't even second guess the $190+ price tag. Not for a moment!!

I like mine.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Sep 22, 2021