Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

1. Joe Nerve

Joe Nerve Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    Endorsing artist: Musicman basses, Hipshot products
    Korg PX4B Bass Pandora. Brand new condition w/box, plastic and all manuals. Great multi effects unit with amp modeling, drum beats and a whole bunch of other stuff. Used a couple of times in the house only. It was given to me as a gift and I'm not into FX. Costs over $200 new.

$99.00

2. musicguru

musicguru

Dec 28, 2004
    akron,ohio
    email sent :)

3. Joe Nerve

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    Dang! 3 people immediately pmed me. Not too sure how to handle this so I'm gonna do the lame thing. PM an offer a little above the $100 and whoever makes the best offer I'll send it to. :) Gonna charge shipping too which should only be around $3 or $4. If I don't hear back from any of you I'll go eenie, meenie miny mo and get back to one of you. Does that sound fair? OK.

4. musicguru

musicguru

Dec 28, 2004
    akron,ohio
    you take the first response sell as advertised

5. Joe Nerve

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    alright. i agree. i wasn't completely comfortable with the change up above. lemme check and see who was first. i forgot and started posting this before i looked. :)

6. musicguru

musicguru

Dec 28, 2004
    akron,ohio
    :)

7. Joe Nerve

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    hey. you just so happened to be numero uno. pm sent. i gotta head out now - be back around 11ish EST.

8. Joe Nerve

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    sold!