1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Bass Parts Website - Share Experiences please

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Rocknrolljunkie, Apr 25, 2006.

1. Rocknrolljunkie

Rocknrolljunkie

Jan 29, 2006
    hey folks,

i dont know if this is the right forum to post this, so sorry if i'm on the wrong one.

i was looking for some parts to mod my cheap p-bass and came to this one:

http://www.guitarpartsresource.com/middle_bass.htm

anybody knows about it? or can share experiences?

i live in belgium (europe) and parts are very espensive here so i was thinking to order them from the us. other suggestions are welcome to :)

2. Do a Search of TalkBass. You'll find tons of information.

3. macahan

macahan

Mar 22, 2005
    Karlstad, Sweden
    i bought stuff from that site, I also live in europe and the items were delivered very fast and in perfect condition. I will definately buy stuff from them again..

4. My experience with them has been great! Everything I have ordered has been in stock and the shipping is fast. I would recommend them.

5. Rocknrolljunkie

Rocknrolljunkie

Jan 29, 2006
    thanks guys, that's what i wanted to hear ;)
    as soon as i have some money i'll try to order some there.

6. punkindrublic

punkindrublic

Dec 10, 2005
    Dude, you cant go wrong with these people... I dont buy my parts from anyone else... hahaha the girl who answers the phone for orders has my name memorized and always remembers what i purchase.... Good people.... As a matter of fact i got a new bridge, quarter pound, and pick gaurd in the mail from them yesterday.... = )

7. I love bass parts resource! Not only do they have a huge selection and great prices, but when I ordered something from them, it came a lot faster than it was supposed to. Yipee!
    -Alex

8. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Ive had good results from them.

9. Doctor J

Doctor J

Dec 23, 2005
    Grease
    They're fantastic to deal with. You could also try www.axesrus.co.uk - terrible site, fantastic service.

10. Guitarpartsresource.com is perfect. Very fast, good number of parts.
    I also ordered some parts from
    - warmoth.com (only the shipping cost is a little expensive compared to others) but fast delivery, perfect parts.
    - stewmac.com no problem, good stuff.
    - customshopparts.com, economical parts, good for price.

I'll try guitarelectronics.com and bestbassgear.com in near future..
    Buying from ebay is also a way to go if you know how to select good sellers (checking feedback etc.)