Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

bass, pedal ect for sale....

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by steve-o, Oct 22, 2003.

1. steve-o

steve-o Guest

Apr 17, 2002
    a new elite epi eb-3..
    and awsome bass sounds great, nice weight also..and a neck to die for. the fit and finish on this bass just blew me away...way better than the gibson stuff out. has an extra thumb rest on the bass side with an extra screw next to it.

no scratches or dings comes with original case.
    $550 shipped obo

sabine rack tuner. 1600 bought from beaver felton. used in his videos. great tuner comes with power adapter.
    $85 shipped obo

boss dd-3 delay pedal. works great im just not an effects guy.
    $55 shipped obo

mini exployer guitar. samick black. nice guitar, everything functions action is nice.
    $90 shipped obo

warwick fortress one...but has masterman pup and actice electronics...has some wear. purple flamed top. brass adjust a nut. wenge neck and board comes with warwick bag

maybe more to come...need money to buy another car...will consider trades on anything for anyhting

just make me an offer...moparpunk281@yahoo.com

steve

2. steve-o

steve-o Guest

Apr 17, 2002
    sorry bout that pm back..
    as of now the warwick is for sale only...maybe partial trade/cash...until i further notice..hehe

steve

3. steve-o

steve-o Guest

Apr 17, 2002
    ok the warwick is gone...but i can pick it up for you for $700 that includes shipping tax and a gig bag to ship..

steve

4. hyperlitem

hyperlitem Guest

Jul 25, 2001
    Indianapolis, IN
    how much for the epi. My guitarist wants me to have a backup SG looking bass for sum reason so i figured i might humor him.

5. steve-o

steve-o Guest

Apr 17, 2002
  6. Delay pedal? You're not selling it anymore for some reason?

7. hanales

hanales

Jul 12, 2003
    Youngstown, OH
    pic of the samick?

8. steve-o

steve-o Guest

Apr 17, 2002
    i am selling the pedal...

ill do $55 shipped..

ill try to get a pic asap....

steve