1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

bass picks

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by slipknot229, Sep 17, 2001.

1. i was owndering if anyone knew of a company that specializes in bass picks(and if they have a website you can order from) OR an online/local merchant(southern california area) that carries them?? i play with a pick (obviously since im asking this question) and i canNOT find bass picks ANYwhere. what i mean by bass picks are the larger-than-normal, triangular shaped picks (not TRIANGLES, but TRIANGULAR...sort of rounded between the three points...know what i mean?) i got a pick from a fear factory show...its green with cuts in it for grip and its kind of bent down the middle and i played with it for a while and it was almost perfect....but i can't just have one pick, ya know? (even more-so a BAND pick) you need quite a bit just in case you lose one or your stupid friends take one. sorry if my questions a wee bit jumbled and obscure or anything of the sort...

-chris

2. I did some gig's as supporting act for Fear Factory, and at that time, he used plain 1.5mm Stuby's..
    but that was like 2 years ago.. perhaps he switched to others by now..

3. mikemulcahy

mikemulcahy

Jun 13, 2000
    The Abyss