1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Bass Play Magazine - index

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by paul_wolfe, Mar 27, 2009.

1. paul_wolfe

paul_wolfe

Mar 8, 2009
    London

Hey Jim

Thanks again for the answers. I've got a pile of about 200 bass players to go through - one of the reasons I want to index them is so I know what's missing (I know there's a few between 1999 and 2003/4 that I missed).

Anyway I'm indexing them at the rate of 2 or 3 a day. Should be finished in two to three months. Was about time someone did it!

Paul

2. paul_wolfe

paul_wolfe

Mar 8, 2009
    London
    Indexing these magazines is getting hard - there is so much great content in them. I just did October 2007 and it's got a really cool interview with Aston Barrett (Bob Marley), a great interview with Gary Willis, a great mini lesson on a Steve Vai tune that I'm gonna check out when I've got some more time.... it should take about 15 minutes a magazine, instead I find myself reading and re-reading stuff and each magazine is taking an hour to index!

So far I've indexed about 15 magazines. Hoping to complete 2005/2006 and 2007 by this time next week.