Bass Player Magazine Discussion Forum

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by mz91, Apr 4, 2003.

1. mz91

Apr 19, 2002
    Zug, Switzerland
    I thought that maybe we could start some kind of thread that discussed the topics in the latest bass player...if you agree with what they say if you dont...just a place that we can express our opinions on the articles in the magazine. but first is there enough people to start a thread like this or not? input needed. thanks.
    mike :)
  2. i bought a copy one time, and it was only worth the 6 dollars because of the pretty pictures and gear reviews:D but i can get anything i want from here for free, as you know my money is very limited so i can do without:meh:
  3. ConU

Mar 5, 2003
    La Belle Province
    They lost me years ago,when Jim Roberts left the mag went the way of style over substance.
  4. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    I think that's an original idea that would be fun but I don't know if it would sustain. We can try and see though!! I would comment on an article right now but I don't have time before work.

brad cook

ps - and please people...don't comment on whether you like or dislike BP magazine, there are plenty of other threads for that. If you really must then go find one of those.
  5. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX

C'mon man..this has nothing to do with the stated purpose of this thread. There are plenty of BP whining threads around. Do a search.

brad cook
  6. Let's Not...
    ...and Pretend we did.