1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Bass Player Magzines - Back Issues

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Johnny Alien, Jul 30, 2012.

1. I have a bunch of Bass Player magazines that I am looking at getting rid of.

Jan-Oct 2012 (10 issues)
    Jan-Dec + Holiday Issue 2009 (13 issues)
    Jan-Dec + Holiday Issue 2008 (13 issues)
    Jan-Dec 2005 (12 issues)
    Feb-May, July-Dec 2004 (10 issues)
    Nov 2003
    May/Jun, July/Aug, Sept/Oct, Nov 1994 (4 Issues)
    Jan/Feb, Mar, Apr, May/Jun, Aug, Sept/Oct, Nov, Dec 1993 (8 Issues)
    May/Jun, Sept, Oct, Nov/Dec 1992 (4 Issues)

I would like to keep the years together if possible. A 13 issue year will be $18 shipped in the US, a 12 issue year will be $16 shipped in the US, a 10 issue year will be $14 shipped in the US, an 8 issue year will be $9 shipped and the 4 issue years will be $6 shipped. I will see that single issue for $2 shipped.

I have the 90's issues priced a bit cheaper because while they are in OK condition they are nowhere near as nice as the newer ones. Some of the covers and pages may have creases or tears on those early ones.

I will cut a deal if you want to buy in bulk but the weight could add up as far as shipping. Help me clear out some room guys!!!

2. Interesting... :cool:

3. MarkL

MarkL

Feb 17, 2011
    Tacoma, WA
    He-heh, when I first saw this I thought it was going to be something about the deleterious effects of years of playing over-heavy instruments or something. :D

4. itchy

itchy

Jan 3, 2009
    Bay Area
    Haha...me too!
    I was expecting '70s Fender content.

5. Kitsapbass

Kitsapbass What key is this?

May 26, 2005
    Bremerton, WA
    in hearing what you have for the earlier stuff...my ex destroyed a lot of my stuff...

6. My list is updated to include everything I have to sell and updated prices. I am open on prices especially if you want to combine some years. I need to clear out some space.

7. pkazzo

pkazzo Supporting Member

Feb 18, 2012
    Palm Beach County, FL
    Pm'd, need to fill some holes in the collection.

8. pkazzo

pkazzo Supporting Member

Feb 18, 2012
    Palm Beach County, FL
    Pm'd, need to fill holes in the collection.

9. List updated. Thanks.

10. Bump

11. Bump....I have alot more to clear out here.