Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Bass POD favorite settings!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by BassPulsar, Apr 7, 2003.

1. BassPulsar

BassPulsar

Oct 16, 2002
    Portugal
    Hi!

Just would like to know what are your favorite settings on Line6 Bass POD...
    (Please specify all parameters!)

Thank you all for your time!

Bye.

2. I've settled in on the "Classic Rock" and the "Adam and Eve" sounds. I've tweaked the EQ a bit on these 2. I find that they are pretty much apposed in there type of tone. The "Classic" is use for rock and roll when I need more CUT and the "Adam and Eve" I use for Funk and Ballods. I always have the compressor set to about 12:00. Once and a while, I'll need a good distortion sound and I'll use the "Marshall Major" setting.

3. BassPulsar

BassPulsar

Oct 16, 2002
    Portugal
    Hi!
    First of all I would like to thank you for your post.
    I'm sorry for the incovenience, but could you specify a little bit more the EQ and Cabs side...

Thank you once again!

4. No problem. I select the Adam and Eve setting from the left selector switch. The factory setting is a bit too bassy for my rig so I turn down the bass until it suits me. As for the "Classic Rock" I use the factory setting as is. Another setting I've used quite a bit is the "Tube Pre-amp" with "no-cab" This setting just uses the "Tube emulation" and EQ into your power amp. I've spent hours fiddeling with different settings. I've discovered that many of the settings that sound really cool in the bedroom, don't do much when you mix it with a drummer/guitar/keyboard. If you have anymore questions feel free to ask.... Good luck

5. downstairs

downstairs

May 13, 2001
    Pasadena, MD
    I use the rock classic with all knobs set on 5, and run it into my amp with a boost from about 1.5k to 6k and the tweeter on the amp almost all the way off. I use the big muff for lots of distortion, and the chorus and the rock classic drive up on full for a really dizzying sound.