1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

bass pod patches

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by guardian1233, Oct 2, 2008.

1. guardian1233

guardian1233

Sep 17, 2008
    I have a bass pod and was wondering what are some good patches people have made. I would like to get that "classic" ampeg sound. I'm just not sure how. I know it will not be exactly the same but close. Maby this could even turn into a post ur line6 patches thread?

I searched and didn't find any one like this but maby there already is one?

2. doobeye

doobeye

Jun 3, 2008
    Moorpark, CA
    line 6 sucks all around, sell that thing and get some real pedals. that way you can find a sound you're happy with that doesn't sound like its coming from a computer

3. Ryan Mohr

Ryan Mohr

Oct 23, 2007
    That statement wasn't subjective at all... :bag:

4. kevteop

kevteop

Feb 12, 2008
    York, UK
    I don't have any of their kit at the moment but I had one of their digital delay stomp boxes earlier this year and it was really nice. What's your careless generalisation based on?

5. guardian1233

guardian1233

Sep 17, 2008
    I actually think that for people (like me) who cant spend $2000 on a tube amp that modeling is very good, cheap alternative. I definitely wouldn't say that it sucks. I have gotten many god tones. I'm just wondering what patches everyone else uses.

6. rezin

rezin

Sep 26, 2006
    Madison, WI
    i have a guitar pod xt with the bass expansion so i'm missing some of the features but i love the sub dub tone with the facial fuzz effect.