Bass Pod Pro FX Loop

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Nails, May 2, 2002.

1. Nails

Nails

Jun 4, 2000
    Austin, Tejas
    Does anyone know where the effects loop of the Pod Pro sits? Is it pre-EQ, pre amp model, post amp/pre cab model? I haven't seen anything at the Line 6 site, or here, that says where it is.

2. Jontom

Jontom

Mar 11, 2002
    New York
    The nice thing about the BPP is its flexability. There is a pre-effects loop and a post-effects loop. You choose. I use mine post-effects, so I can delay/loop the internal effects through my Akai Headrush, which I have on my pedal board. Oh, and by the way, I love it!

3. Nails

Nails

Jun 4, 2000
    Austin, Tejas
    Thanks for the help so far Jontom. I'm still a little curious as to where the loops sit. My main question is if they're pre-amp modeling or not (I'm assuming the loops are pre cab models.) Although it having pre and post effects loops is a cool feature as well.

Another thing, when modeling effects with the BPP are they put "infront" of the amp?

4. Jontom

Jontom

Mar 11, 2002
    New York
    The pre-efffects loop would sit before e.q.,effects,amp, and cab...vice-versa for the post-effect loop. The internal effects are put pre-amp, for example you can use the Hogs Foot model to drive the front end of a tube amp model into distortion. Hows that?

5. Nails

Nails

Jun 4, 2000
    Austin, Tejas
    Jontom, that is exactly what I wanted to know. Thank you for the help.

6. Jontom

Jontom

Mar 11, 2002
    New York
    No problem! I think you'll really dig it...I know I do.