1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Bass pod xt live

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by pghjeeper, Mar 10, 2013.

1. pghjeeper

pghjeeper

Mar 11, 2011
    I just picked up a bass pod xt live from the local guitar center. I didn't really need it, or want it...but it was only 85.00 and it has a headphone output jack so I can practice at night. Question is it didn't come with a manual, how hard are they to learn to use properly? Can I get a manual anywhere?
    5EC90FBE-9B78-4B2C-B4E2-B61149A26170-4913-0000034E899F2739_zpsd6e986ab.

2. Adamixoye

Adamixoye A PT Pro is cool for worship, right?

Apr 9, 2012
    Occasional Beta Tester for Confusion Studios, Singular Sound, and Source Audio
  3. pghjeeper

pghjeeper

Mar 11, 2011
    Thanks! Are these generally good units? Easy to program

4. 39-Bassist

39-Bassist

Jul 7, 2010
    Florida
    Endorsing Artist for: Brace Audio; Duncan Pickups; Line6, Hipshot, GHS Strings, Somnium Guitars
    Great sounding tones....and that is a GREAT price. Very Easy to tweek and works very well live directly into board.

5. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    Yes they are great and easy to use just download the software and you can hook your usb cable to it and program it right from your computer other people also have developed different patches you can use also.

6. pghjeeper

pghjeeper

Mar 11, 2011
    That's cool I'll have to download the software. I think the last owner did some programming because its got some cool sounds programmed in on the first couple floor switches. There is one called as sabbath that sounds like geezer from nib through my traynor

7. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    They have a program that updates the firmware of the Bass Pod make sure yours is up to date so it runs smoothly I think it's called the Monkey toolbox or something like that their website has all the info.