1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Bass Pod XT Pro w/Line 6 Shortboard

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by SLUGGO, Mar 11, 2009.

1. SLUGGO

SLUGGO

Jun 14, 2006
    FS/FT Bass Pod XT Pro w/Line 6 Shortboard - $700 shipped CONUS

(Mods, I listed this in the "Amps" section as a preamp. If this belongs in the "Accessories" section, my apologies Please feel free to move it, as I do not know how. thx)

Near Mint condition, still has the plastic covering the display on the Pod. Manuals included. This is the top of the line in amp modeling for live and studio applications. Digital out, USB connections for programmable patches, dual outs (clean channel can be recorded at same time as "dirty" channel.) These are $700 new plus $300 for the board. I have owned this for about 1 year. This is a great deal if you are in the market for one.

Also pictured is a Markbass SD 800 which is not included in this listing. It is available on another thread. Listing is for the Line 6 and Floorboard only.

Thanks!

DSC00123.

2. SLUGGO

SLUGGO

Jun 14, 2006
    bump

3. SLUGGO

SLUGGO

Jun 14, 2006
    bump

4. YoMobass

YoMobass