1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Bass (related) Desktop

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by beelzelboss, May 1, 2010.

1. Does anyone have any Desktop/wallpaper of anything bass related. Here is mine!

Post up the original file so anyone else can use it!

Lets see what you got!

2. Demon_Hunter

Demon_Hunter

Jun 8, 2008
    ^..that's pretty cool

Mine's the new Fender Active Deluxe Jazz bass that someday I'll [DEL]most likely never [/DEL]have.

Attached Files:

3. TechJunky

TechJunky

Aug 31, 2009
    Columbus, OH
    I use the Warwick Streamer Stage II desktop from their website on my personal laptop. Sometimes I'll use the others, but since that's my favorite bass it stays up most of the time. At work, I'll switch between either pictures of my basses or various cars.

Attached Files:

4. A.Diva

A.Diva

Dec 31, 2008
    Houston, TX
    How about a wallpaper in progress?

I like to mess around with Creative Suite. And if any of you are feeling particularly generous this evening and want to gift me with the new CS5 that was just released, um --> http://www.adobe.com/products/creativesuite/web/ :D

Right off the bat, I see that the panels aren't evenly spaced.

What do you see that can be tweaked? :meh:

Attached Files:

5. yehongxiang

yehongxiang

Dec 15, 2009
    Singapore
    wallie.

Just a pic of my own bass. Pretty rudimentary. :)

6. I used to use a picture I took of the back of my SVT:

P1010045.

But it's a bit messy and I can't find the original picture (which was larger) for my current desktop.

7. Paul Mooney plays bass?

8. Man, I can feel the heat from those things thru my monitor :D Cool pic!

9. A.Diva

A.Diva

Dec 31, 2008
    Houston, TX
    Bwahahahaaaaaa *cough* um NO! :mad:

I should tell him what you said. :D

The next one I want to try an "Andy Warhohl-ish" effect, maybe with Robert Trujillo if I can find a clean pic of him.

Or maybe you can send me your pic? The bassists on my wallpapers don't necessarily have to be famous rock stars. ;)

10. As soon as I get a non-dorky, super smoove bassman pic of myself playing I'll pm it to you. :D